You won’t find a hipper yet more welcoming coffee shop than Java nearly anywhere. What makes it this is that it was built upon the concept of being somewhere where the owner would like to hang out, and really where everyone wants to hang out nowadays. Todd Rippo created his ideal coffee shop in November of 1991, and hasn’t looked back. His small coffee shop has grown to a group of five restaurants spanning all across Southern Idaho. These locations include Ketchum, Hailey, Twin Falls and Boise. Famous for its vibe, rock music, and delicious Bowl of Soul, Java is one of the best shops around. The baked goods and food items represent Rippon’s roots and upbring in Southern California to the fullest extent. Some of their most famous and delicious items include:
- Bowl of Soul: One of the best cups of coffee you’ll ever have
- Ham and Cheese Scramble
- Breakfast Croissant
- And the Dirty Hippie Burrito
These are just a couple of the delicious items that can be found on the menu and I highly recommend them to both locals and tourists.
Observations about the coffee shop:
- The vibe there is amazing
- Very friendly customer service who seemed genuinely happy to serve you
- The shop uses nice coffee beans including fair trade beans which is very generous of them.
- It is a little hard to find in Hailey and Ketchum but once you do you will definitely be happy you did.
- Their baked goods seemed as if they just came out of the oven and were delicious!
Java lives up to their iconic slogan of “Wake Up and Live” and so should you!.