There is no better way to experience the German culture than through the awesome festival of Oktoberfest. Now, Ketchum is no Munich, but we still know how to get our German on. The festival has something for everyone all weekend long.
There will be a 400 square foot Beer Garden Tent with 6 German Lagers by Sawtooth Brewery on tap! $5 pints, $8 Liters all weekend! The beers include Oktoberfest, Germania Munich Helles, Smokey the Lager, Phantom Hill Schwarzbier, Senate Creek Vienna Lager, and Harvest Festival Bock. There will also be wine, root beer, and root beer floats available! The beer will also be available to go by the growler and by the 22 oz. bottle, so take some home with you too! Lederhosen t-Shirts will be available!
There will be a number of food trucks all weekend which will cater to any possible food craving you could possibly have. There will also be a ton of beer garden games out all weekend as well.
You don’t want to miss out on all the fun.
All Weekend at Ketchum Town Square:
- Free Photo Booth
- Beer Garden Games- Hammerschlagen, Beer Pong, Cornhole, Giant Jenga
- Chicken Bingo
- Hourly Masskrugstemmen Contests- Stein Hoisting
- Beer Garden open 4pm-10pm!
- 4pm- Tapping of the Firkin and Opening of Oktoberfest!
- Live Music! 5pm-TBD
- Sun Valley 1/2 Marathon Finishing at Town Square!
- Race starts at 9am at the Wood River YMCA
- Beer Garden open 11am-10pm
- 3pm- Beer Olympics
- Live Music!
- 1pm- TBD
- 5:30 pm- TBD