2019 Schedule Coming Soon!
Free Live Music!
For the past nineteen years Tuesdays evenings have meant music in Ketchum’s Forest Service Park – located about a block and a half west of Main Street between First and River Streets . The Ketchum Alive Series, sponsored by City of Ketchum, is a local favorite and offers a wide variety of music styles sure to get you dancing: Reggae, Irish rock, country rock, acoustic, Afro-Indie – something for everyone. The 2018 series begins on June 19th with Wildflowers, Wood River Tribute to Tom Petty.
The 2018 Schedule:
• 6/19 – Wildflowers, local tribute to Tom Petty
• 6/26 – Yak Attack, electronic and acoustic fusion
• 7/3 – Swagger, Irish Rock
• 7/10 – The Heaters, classic rock dance party
• 7/17 – Tatanka, roots reggae
• 7/24 – Pixie and the Partygrass Boys, Americana
• 7/31 – Brad Parsons Band, country rock
• 8/7 – Afrosonics, Afro-Indi rock, funk
• 8/14 – Trevor Green, vocal, didgeridoo, guitar
Ketchum Alive concerts are free. They begin at 7 p.m. and last until about 9 p.m. Bring a picnic or enjoy food and beverages offered for sale by local vendors. Alpine Lodging – Sun Valley is proud to support Ketchum Alive by being a provider of lodging for out of town bands.