Started in 2018, the Sun Valley Tour de Force provides the Sun Valley area with a chance to view exotic and vintage cars, and for a select few, the opportunity to see just how fast those cars can go. The event is produced by Intrepid Events, an Idaho non-profit. Funds raised over this weekend will support Idaho BaseCamp’s Outdoor Adventure fifth-grade program.
2019 Schedule of Events:
Thursday, July 25:
- Huckleberry Drive, 2:30-5:30pm – Cruise Highway 75 from Ketchum, over Galena, to Smiley Creek.
- Special Invitation Ride & Drive Program
- Sponsor hosted evening BBQ
Friday, July 26:
- High speed driver’s technical inspection, hosted lunch and safety meeting
- Sun Valley Tour de Force Car Show – downtown Ketchum, open to the public
Saturday, July 27:
- Sun Valley Tour de Force – High speed runs at Highway 75 North, Phantom Hill
- Fundraiser dinner